V&G, Ranger Team Up; Leo Vecellio, Jr. Named To WV Business Hall of Fame
(1st/2nd Quarter 2019)
Two Vecellio companies are working together in central Florida to build a section of FL-429 known as Wekiva Parkway. Ranger Construction is providing excavation, grading, embankment walls and paving services, while Vecellio & Grogan is performing the bridge work, elevating sections of the limited-access highway over four separate wildlife crossings.
Also in this issue, Vecellio Group CEO Leo Vecellio, Jr. has been selected for induction into the West Virginia Business Hall of Fame.
Read about this and more in our latest VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning publication.
Click the image at right or links below for a variety of articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Bridge And Roadbuilding Expertise Go Together On Wekiva Parkway
- Having Expanded Group’s Operations Well Beyond WV Roots, CEO Named To State’s Business Hall Of Fame
- Night Operations Not Unusual For Large Resurfacing Projects
- Ranger Paving At Vero Airport
- Hal Jones Contractor Widening Collins Road Bridge
- NAPA Honors Ranger, Sharpe Projects With Quality In Construction Awards
- Upgrades At Asphalt Plants Keep Operations In Peak Form
- Sharpe Handling Variety Of Work
- Group Honors Supervisors With Annual Safety Awards
- Ranger Crews ‘Go Orange’
- Vecenergy, Ranger Earn Awards From Safety Council
- Ranger Mechanical, Vecenergy Making Progress On Port Project
- V&G Holds Managers’ Meeting
- HR Roundup: New Hires, Promotions & Notable Retirements
- In Control At White Rock Quarries
- Vecellio Group Contact Information