(4th Quarter 2016)
Limerock is not only an abundant natural resource, it is a vital building block for the construction industry in Florida. For decades, White Rock Quarries in western Miami-Dade County has provided some of the highest-quality material in the state.
As one of the nation’s leading single-site producers, White Rock provides a variety of DOT-certified limerock aggregates and screenings, used for road beds, asphalt pavement, and in concrete products for building bridges, schools, hospitals, homes, office buildings, shopping centers and more.
Since the 1980s, White Rock has proudly helped to meet this need for high-quality, low-cost construction materials in the Sunshine State.
Click the image at right, or the links below, to learn more about the important role of limerock in Florida’s construction industry. Also enjoy many other articles and photo spreads on the companies and divisions of the Vecellio Group — Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries and Vecenergy.
- 14 Long-Timers, Representing 370 Years of Service, Honored As This Year’s Service Award Recipients
(A Word From Leo Vecellio, Jr., Chairman, CEO & President)
- New Work At Ranger Includes Roads, Runway Rehab, And Site Prep
- Vecellio & Grogan Jobsite Image Selected For Transportation Builder‘s Annual Feature
- Vecellio & Grogan Adds New Bridge Projects, More Road-Widening
- Sharpe Bros. Asphalt Plants Among ‘Diamond’ Recipients
- “Through The Lens” On V&G’s Rte 10 Project In Logan County, WV
- Personnel News & Notes: Promotions, New Hires, Smile!
- In Memoriam: Ranger’s Rick Morris
- 2016 Service Awards Honor 14 Long-Time Employees
- Service Anniversaries Recognize Employees With 5 or More Years
- Vecellio Family Foundation Grants 11 Scholarships Totaling $104,000
- Ranger, Sharpe Bros. Asphalt Plants Repeat At ‘Diamond’ Level
- Vecenergy , Beckley Shop Lead Way In ‘No Lost Time’ Recognition
- Vecellio Group Contact Information