(3rd Quarter 2017)
The Vecellio Group’s active asphalt plants all have received National Asphalt Pavement Association Diamond Achievement Commendations for excellence in operations.
In Florida, Ranger Construction serves customers with asphalt plants in Winter Garden, Debary, Ft. Pierce, West Palm Beach, Pompano, and Miami.
Sharpe Bros., a light grading, utilities and paving division of Vecellio & Grogan, has three asphalt plants in the Greensboro, NC, area, and a shingle recycling operation.
Click the image at right or the links below to learn more about the facilities. Also enjoy many other articles and photo spreads on the companies and divisions of the Vecellio Group — Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries and Vecenergy.
- Vecellio Group CEO Inducted Into National Academy of Construction
- Ranger, Sharpe Bros. Earn NAPA ‘Green Diamonds’ For Plant Operations
- Several Interstates And US Routes Getting A Sharpe Makeover In NC
- Vecellio & Grogan Takes Bridge Work On The Road
- V&G Wraps Up Route 10 Job in WV, Picks Up Steam On NC Projects
- Ranger’s Backlog Includes Six Miles Of Work On Wekiva Parkway
- Safety Procedures Include Storm Preparation & Recovery
- White Rock Trucks Move Mountains Of Limestone, 150 Tons At A Time
- Working Safely Produces Impressive ‘No Lost Time’ Results For Vecenergy
- Scholarships Top $3.2 Million, Providing Aide To 380 Students
- Personnel Notes: Smiles, New Hires, Promotions, Respect The Workplace
- Vecellio Distinguished Lecture Features Kristina Swallow, ASCE President
- Vecellio Group Contact Information